Dr. Rajiv K. Chouhan
CNR-NANO Istituto Nanoscienze, Centro S3
email: email: rajiv.chouhan[at] nano.cnr.it
phone: +39 059 20555629 | fax: +39 059 367488
url : amuse.nano.cnr.it
- Ph.D. in Physics (07/2014) – University of Calcutta, India.
Thesis: “Vibrational Properties and Phase Stability of Disordered Alloys”
- Master in Physics, S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, India
- 10/2018 – 06/2019, Postdoc, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, India
- 09/2017 – 09/2018, Postdoc, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, USA
- 09/2015 – 08/2017, Postdoc, Ames Laboratory, Iowa, USA
- 03/2014 – 08/2015, Research Scientist, Boise State University, Boise, USA
- 05/2013 – 02/2014, Research Associate, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore, India
Oral Talks / Presentations
- February – 2018, 82nd Annual Mississippi Academy of Sciences meeting, on (University of Southern Mississippi, USA)
- March - 2015, APS March Meeting 2015, Volume 60, Number 1, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- December - 2013 “A first principle study of the force constants role in the lattice dynamics of disordered alloys” in IUMRS-ICA, Bangalore, INDIA.
- June - 2011, 31st International Thermal Conductivity & Expansion Symposium, Saguenay, CANADA
Reviewer of International Journals
- Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy (American Institute of Physics)
- Applied Physics Letters (American Institute of Physics)